RETAIL AND COMMERCIAL LEASES
A Lease is usually a long-term relationship between the Landlord and Tenant.
Practical legal advice from an experienced Solicitor before entering intoa Lease could help you protect your rights and prevent futureLease problems at a relatively low cost. We will advise and guide you through your Lease matter, including:
- Prepare the Lease (Retail/Commercial/Residential)
- Prepare the Disclosure Statement
- Prepare the Sub-Lease
- Prepare the Transfer of Lease
- Prepare the Notice of Breach/Letter of Demand
- Negotiate changes to the Lease
- Negotiate a Transfer of Lease
- Negotiate a Surrender of Lease
- Advise you on important Lease Terms, relevant dates and your obligations
FIXED PRICE SERVICES
Our personalised services allows you to contact a Solicitor directly by phone or email as many times as you wish.
SKILLED EXPERIENCED SOLICITOR
Our skilled Solicitor has the knowledge and experience to guide you from beginning to end with minimum stress.