Buying or Selling a property is one of the most important and most expensive decisions you will make. We will advise and guide you throughout the Conveyancing process, including:
- Contract Check
- Prepare the Section 32 and Contract
- Negotiate changes to the Contract
- Communicate with the Vendor/Purchaser, Agent, Lender, Mortgage Broker, etc
- Apply for the early release of Deposit
- Apply for the Discharge of Mortgage
- Carry out Searches
- Prepare the Statement of Adjustments
- Prepare the Cheque Directions
- Arrange Settlement and Release of Keys to the Purchaser
- Advise the Authorities of the change in Ownership
FIXED PRICE SERVICES
Our personalised services allows you to contact a Solicitor directly by phone or email as many times as you wish.
SKILLED EXPERIENCED SOLICITOR
Our skilled Solicitor has the knowledge and experience to guide you from beginning to end with minimum stress.